Bish at Random Thoughts, whose lovely blog often features remembrances of growing up on a Caribbean island, has tagged me. The former teen-fishing-champ has tossed me some bait, in other words. Eeeeeek! I love word games and challenges so I'm going to play. But I shy from chain-letter thingies and I'm supposed to tag others, so here's my solution and your choice.
1) Consider yourself tagged and write the Q&A on your blog, leaving me a trail of chum.
2) Lurk to your heart's content. Remain untagged, and be assured no pestilence will plague you and your progeny.
3) Share a wicked comment on any of this.
Seven questions regarding seven deadly sins. Lying is highly recommended.
1) Pride--Q:What is your biggest contribution to the world? A: When I invented the Internet, I made possible all blogs and followers.
2) Envy--Q: What do your coworkers have that you wish was yours? A: The master list of followers.
3) Gluttony-- Q: What did you eat last night? A: Bread & water, but I spiced it with Literary Food Porn.
4) Lust--Q: What really lights your fire? A: A good e-book. I'm not lying. Really.
5) Anger--Q:What is the last thing that really pissed you off? A: A bad e-book. (See above).
6) Greed--Q: Name something you hoard and keep from others. A: First edition "Will the Bard and his Seven Secrets of Success or How to Extend Your Shelf Life by Centuries."
7) Sloth--Q: What's the laziest thing you ever did? A: Refused to answer question #7.