Tuesday, November 4, 2014

am writing

Tumbleweeds have been blowing around this blog but not in my life. I moved for the second time in 10 months this year. Whew, that is too much.
I'm glad to say I'm settled and  #amwriting again. Pulled out the manuscript I was revising and rewrote the opening. About 2k new words in the last two days. Feels good.
In June, I attended an amazing workshop on revision, Novel Metamorphosis, with Darcy Pattison. As soon as I get deeper into the revision I'm going to post more about this incredible experience.
For now, want to let you know I'm still here and share pics from around my new neighborhood. They're not the best focused shots but perhaps they give a flavor.





9 comments:

Unknown said...

Am pleased :)

Yvonne Osborne said...

Hi! So happy to see a post from you. I was just thinking about you, thinking of the bloggers I miss. I was mostly absent through the summer as well but now it's nearing the writing season for me. I hate moving but it looks like you're still close to water and a farmer's market so that's good. Here's to novel writing and revisions!

Sarah Laurence said...

Welcome back! Good to see you writing and settled in a beautiful place.

Liza said...

Love your pictures and hope to see more of them soon.

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Wendy: :D :D :D

Yvonne: Yes, I'm close to a huge lake and there is a great farmer's market. It's beautiful here and nice people, too. I miss my blog friends so much and hope to get back into my routine before long.

Sarah: Hi! It is gorgeous here. I'm very happy to have found such a place and hope writing will fall into its place, too. ;)

Liza: I miss your photos (and Sarah's). Can't wait to have a moment to visit my favorite bloggers again.

Jan Morrison said...

Glad to see you - as an errant hobo myself, I'm full of understanding. And gorgeousness is so helpful.

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Jan: You are so right. Beautiful nature always lifts me way up.

Donna said...

I just happened to check your blog today and was definitely rewarded. Wow! Bill and I were talking about a road trip up the coast, and I, of course, said up to Washington to see Pat aka Tricia.

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

*waves at Donna* Come!