Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rotting flesh and plum blossoms

Angela and Becca are serving up a loathsomely lovely contest at The Bookshelf Muse. Just write some zombie haiku and maybe win a most awesome prize. I'm not telling what. You have to look for yourself.
This is the sort of contest you can sink your teeth into, really rip into it and decimate the competition. Or you could go for an odd juxtaposition of plum blossoms and rotting flesh. I'm just saying this throws the door of opportunity off its hinges.

5 comments:

MG Higgins said...

Eew! I love it! I'm going to enter!

Stephanie Faris said...

I'll check it out. I love contests!

Tess said...

Thats a great title post...I'm lousy at impromptu writing but my daughter might want to give this one a try. Thanks for the link!

MG Higgins said...

You're zombie haikus are fabulous, Tricia. What fun!

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Melissa: Thanks! I got carried away but I kinda got on a roll and really liked the last one I wrote. It was truly fun. And, I confess, I've had haiku published that had nothing to do with flesh-eating dead things.